Measurement of the light-band-widening with LaserCam_hs
LaserCam_hs (hs=high speed) is a powerful, laser-based measuring instrument for automated measurement and documentation of the light-bandwidening of headlights due to the action of vehicle vibrations.
LaserCam_hs uses the customer's vibration control system which normally consists of a control PC, an oscillation generator and a shaker or hydropulser.
After a short measurement time the LaserCam- Software provides deflection/frequency- or tilt angle/frequency-graphs which show the oscillating response of the test object.
- Optical high-speed sensor
- Integrated high-performance processor
- Automatic measurement
- Measurement of tilting movement and pivoting
- Status light for convenient monitoring of operating state
- Measurement data transmission , evaluation and results display in real time
- Analysis Tools, Auto-Play-Function
- Retrievable vibration patterns for each frequency step of 0,1 Hz
- Result in deflection/frequency- or tilt angle/frequency graphs
- Freely definable tolerance limits over the whole frequency range incl. store an load function
- Comprehensive documentation functions
- All result data printable
- Integrated File Management
LaserCam_hs (high speed)